AHIMA Career Center
Journal of AHIMA August 17/ 53
AHIMA Career Center
For classified advertising information, call Megan Grosskopf:
410-584-1961 | e-mail: email@example.com
While the ads in this section are deemed to be from reputable sources, the publisher accepts no responsibility for the offers made. All copy
must conform to equal employment opportunity guidelines, and the publisher reserves the right to reject, withdraw, or modify copy. A current
rate card is available on request.
Oak Valley Hospital District
in Oakdale CA,
is seeking a HIM Manager.
We offer a competitive salary and
excellent benefits. Email resume
to Brian Beck, VP of Human
The Director of Health Information Management is
responsible for leading and directing the health information
management services for OSS Health; striving for
compliance and promoting best practices and education
in all areas. As a key member of the revenue cycle team,
you will be responsible for the overall operation of facility
and professional coding, clinical documentation improvement, transcription, coding
compliance, release of information, vendor management, and denials prevention.
Reporting to the CFO, this position serves as the organization's HIPAA Privacy and
Security Officer and provides support to clinical, financial, and administrative
initiatives across the organization, including process improvement work groups and
various operating committees. We are physician owned and operated located in
scenic South Central Pennsylvania. Join us! www.osshealth.com EOE
● 5 years of progressive experience in HIM, medical records, and
coding department leadership.
● BS in health information or related degree with RHIA certification.
● Innovative and strategic management abilities.
● Demonstrated competency with one or more electronic medical
● Knowledge of HIPAA, state and federal guidelines on privacy,
transactions, and security.
● Certified healthcare coder preferred.
● Self-directed with strong leadership and communication skills with the
proven ability to lead and influence meaningful change.
● Possess strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills.
Find the perfect employee.
Advertise in the AHIMA Career Center!
Contact Megan Grosskopf at 410-584-1961 for pricing and options,
or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.