Visit store.ahima.org today!
ONE CITY, TWO WAYS
TO ADVANCE YOUR
2019 CDI Summit: Advancing the Documentation Journey
July 14–15 | CEUs: 13
The premier clinical documentation event explores the challenges presented by
today’s complex healthcare environment. Gain the most up-to-date information
and learn how to:
• Identify CDI strategies beyond inpatient setting
• Evaluate CDI program success by identifying critical performance
• List challenges that impact CDI teams and assess effective solutions
• Discuss ways to advance CDI through advancing technology
• Critique the various ways CDI impacts quality measures
Move your CDI program forward with the knowledge gained at the CDI Summit!
Visit ahima.org/cdisummit for more information.
And while you’re here…
Extend Your Stay for the CDI Train the Trainer Program!
July 16–18 | CEUs: 18
AHIMA’s extensive three-day, in-person workshop prepares advanced-level CDI
professionals to train others in industry best practices through AHIMA’s gold-standard curriculum. Candidates learn how to train colleagues using proven
adult learning principles, which include an opportunity to do a live teaching
demonstration for valuable feedback.