7Data Institute: Making Information Meaningful
December 7–8 | Orlando, FL | CUEs: 12 | CNEs: 12*
Did you know the U.S. currently ranks 50 out of 55 countries in healthcare efficiencies!
If the U.S. healthcare system is to be saved, it will be through data analytics. Case-
mix analysis, population health, predictive medicine, and medical research all depend on
accurate healthcare data. The 2017 Data Institute explores the connections surrounding
healthcare data, providing answers to your questions with real-world experiences.
HEAR MANY GREAT SESSIONS, INCLUDING:
• MPIs Are Dead. What’s Next?
• Getting Started with Data to Create Value and Improve Performance within HIM
• Interoperability Impacts: Patient Safety, Financial Impact, and Regulatory Concerns
• Unraveling the Mystery of Risk Adjustment: How, When, and Why?
• Predictive Modeling: Taking Healthcare Financial Analytics Beyond the Rules
CAN’T MISS KEYNOTE SPEAKER LINE UP:
Chief Wrangler for Field Innovation Team (FIT) and CEO at Global
Disaster Innovation Group
Rachel Cartwright- Vanzant,
PhD, Owner, Medical Legal Concepts, LLC
VP of IBM’s Competitive and Big Data Analytics Teams and Future
The Art and Science of
Data can revolutionize the healthcare
industry, but only if we unlock its power to
provide meaningful data.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Register at ahima.org/datainstitute
*American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) is accredited as a provider of continuing
nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.